A confident smile can work wonders, leaving a lasting impression on everyone you meet. Due to advancements in oral surgery, achieving a dazzling smile is now more attainable than ever. A smile makeover is a transformative process that can bolster your self-esteem and improve your oral health. Before opting for the procedure, it is essential to consider factors such as your smile goals and the right oral surgeon to complete your treatment.
At Union City Oral Surgery Group, our talented specialists are ready to help you realize your smile goals. We understand how important your teeth are to your overall health and will do everything in our power to ensure you leave our office with a healthy and confident smile. Our team is highly qualified to perform various innovative treatment options to meet your health goals as comfortably as possible. We personalize every treatment plan to our patient’s unique needs. We are ready to support you throughout every stage of your smile makeover process.
4 Factors to Consider Before a Full Smile Makeover
Before opting for a full smile makeover, it is critical to consider the following factors:
- Choosing the right oral surgeon: While there are many oral surgeons out there, not everyone may be well-versed in the procedures you need to achieve your goals. Our skilled surgeons can walk you through every procedure and show you before and after photos so you have an idea of what to expect.
- Makeovers are not one-size-fits-all: Every patient has a different mouth and varying cosmetic and oral health concerns. We tailor our treatment plans to your needs to protect your health and safety and attain your aesthetic vision.
- Complete smile makeovers are an investment: Because smile makeovers typically require multiple procedures, many patients wonder if they are worth the cost. However, investing in your health and confidence can improve virtually all areas of your life.
- Your treatment journey may be an extended process: Multiple procedures also mean several office visits, not only for the procedures themselves but also for follow-ups to track your progress and ensure you are healing correctly.
Your oral surgeon will conduct an exam to evaluate your needs and ensure you know what to expect throughout every phase of your treatment process.
Benefits of a Full Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers have several benefits to both your appearance and oral health. A few of the many benefits this procedure can offer include the following:
- Addressing tooth stains
- Restoring enamel
- Repairing damaged teeth
- Replacing missing teeth
- Improving gum health
- Aligning your teeth and bite
- Improving speech and chewing
- Improving oral hygiene
- Eliminating pain
This is not an exhaustive list, and there may be many other benefits depending on your unique concerns. Our oral surgeons can help you understand the benefits of a full smile makeover and how the procedure can help you restore your smile to its full potential.
Schedule an Appointment with a Top-Notch Oral Surgeon at Union City Oral Surgery Group
The talented surgeons at Union City Oral Surgery Group are here to help you achieve your smile dreams. We tailor our treatment plans to every patient’s unique needs so you can have the dazzling and healthy smile you deserve. We perform state-of-the-art procedures in a safe and comfortable setting to prioritize your comfort and safety throughout every step of your treatment journey. Our founder, Dr. Nancy Herbst, has 25 years of experience meeting her client’s needs and is ready to help you attain your health goals.