Dr. Nancy Herbst has more than 25 years of experience and has been named one of New Jersey’s top oral surgeons, as nominated by her peers, for several years in a row. She is the owner of Union City Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Group, which opened in 2011.
At local hospitals, Dr. Herbst performs major surgery, from broken jaw repair to facial reconstruction due to traumatic injury. She also works with special needs patients. She proudly trains residents at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center.
At Union City Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Group, Dr. Herbst aims to bring an exceptional experience to her patients. Through her maxillofacial care using the most up-to-date instruments and technology, she creates an entirely new surgical experience.
By being there for her patients before, during, and after their surgery, her office is unmatched when it comes to patient care. “We base our practice on integrity,” says Dr. Herbst, “and I will always make our patients’ needs our top priority.”
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Essex County Dental Society
New Jersey – Hospital Appointments
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center: attending, Department of Dentistry
- Jersey City Medical Center: attending, Department of Dentistry
Professional Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Experience
- Union City Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Group 311 33rd Street, Union City NJ 07087
- Dental Health Associates 9-25 Alling Street, Newark NJ 07102