Dr. Herbst has 25 years experience, and in 2016 was named one of New Jersey’s top oral surgeons, as nominated by her peers. She is the owner of Union City Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Group, which made its opening in 2011.
Dr. Herbst’s top priority is to ensure her patients are comfortable and satisfied. Her patients have ranged in age from newborn to 103 years old. Dr. Herbst offers a variety of services, including wisdom teeth extraction, implants, facial trauma and biopsies of the jaw. She also provides general anesthesia in the office.
At local hospitals, Dr. Herbst performs major surgery, from broken jaw repair to facial reconstruction from traumatic injury. She also works with special needs patients. She proudly trains residents at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center.
At Union City Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Herbst aims to bring an exceptional experience to her patients. Through her maxillofacial care using the most up-to-date instruments and technology, she creates an entirely new surgical experience.
By being there for her patients, before, during, and after their surgeries, her office is unmatched when it comes to patient care. “We base our practice on integrity,” says Dr. Herbst, “and I will always make our patients’ needs our top priority.”
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Member, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, New Jersey Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (NJOMS)
- Member, Essex County Dental Society
New Jersey – Hospital Appointments
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center: Attending, Department of Dentistry
- Jersey City Medical Center: Attending, Department of Dentistry
- Jersey City Medical Center, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: Chief Resident
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Department of Dentistry: Chief Resident
- New York University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.)
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ Bachelor of Science
Professional Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Experience
- Union City Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Group 311 33rd Street, Union City, NJ 07087
- Dental Health Associates 9-25 Alling Street, Newark, NJ 07101