About Dr. Shalom Mintz
Dr. Shalom Mintz is a foremost periodontist with over ten years of experience in periodontics and implants. With an extensive knowledge of periodontal disease and advanced training in dental implant therapy, Dr. Mintz expertly provides his patients with top quality oral care, including a vast variety of services and procedures such as laser therapy, implants, sinus lifts, extractions, and bone grafts.
However, more than his outstanding expertise in periodontal procedures, Dr. Mintz exhibits an unusual sense of genuine compassion for his patients. He displays extraordinary commitment and dedication, making himself personally available 24/7 for his patients.
Elected as a member of the Board of Trustees of the Village of New Hempstead, Shalom Mintz is a father of five, residing with his beautiful wife and family in Rockland County. In his free time, he enjoys staying active with sports including ice hockey, basketball, and baseball.
Dr. Shalom Mintz specializes in periodontics & dental implants. Dr. Shalom Mintz performs a wide range of gum (periodontal) and implant dental services n their state-of-the-art dental office. Services range from the very simple to the extreme advanced periodontal and implant therapies, including bone grafts, sinus lifts, extractions, advanced cosmetic gum surgery and laser therapy.
His Procedures Include:
- Immediate Implant Placement
- Bone Grafting
- In Office Cat Scans
- Sinus Lifts
- Laser Therapy
- Laster Gum (Periodontal) Surgery
- Periodontal Surgery
- Perio-Plastic-Esthetic Periodontal Surgery
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation/Laughing Gas
- Oral Sedation
- Conscious Sedation
- Hygiene Services
Specialties & Credentials
- Laser Gum Surgery
- LANAP/Lasers Certified Periodontist (www.LANAP.com)
- LANAP/Lasers Certified Instructor (Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry)
- Pinhole Surgical Technique [for Gingival Grafting] Certified
- Board certified in periodontics and implantology
- Periodontics Specialty Certificate, Rutgers University, 2008
- M.S., Rutgers University, 2008
- D.D.S., SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, 2005
- B.S., Brooklyn College, Cum Laude, 2001